Three years ago, after my father’s retirement, my parents shifted from Agra to Noida with us. It wasn’t effortless for them to get adjusted with New life, new city, new people, a new culture, especially the corporate one. I am a corporate lawyer who is busy in her life and not much time for family during weekdays or sometimes on weekends as well. My parents started feeling lonely, and their life became monotonous. It was impacting our relations as well, but we were not able to find the right solution. Then one fine day my brother suggested having a pet at home. Initially, it was a little difficult for my parents to accept a pet at home because, in my entire family, it was the first time somebody has a pet. But eventually, they gelled up with this small puppy and started treating him a family. Now every morning my father has a reason to go on a walk, my mother has a right to wait for someone, to play with someone and to cook as well ?.
This small one has given a breath of relaxation to my brother and me because now we are not much worried about the horrible summer noon. I am telling this story to the people who think that having pets at home is a “sir dardy,” having a pet means an all-time tidy home. We also used to feel like that, but after having this small one at home, we understood that having a pet is like a solution to many tensions of life. After this incident, I started reading about having pets. Recent research demonstrated that there are a greater number of pets than youngsters in American families. Astonished? Keeping pets at home has a few advantages —
and in case you’re among the individuals who think the way we used to think in the past about having a pet, let me persuade you to feel free to get one home!
- Pets give you unconditional love and are always faithful. No matter how low or lonely you are, a pet will always be there for you.
- Whether you believe it or not, pets are a great way to improve your mood and temperament.
- It has been seen that dog owners have less blood pressure and heart rates.
- Pets can be great companions, cheerfully go out for strolls, on occasion in any event, encouraging you for a walk, when you’re excessively drained, in this way keeping you dynamic and fit. Different exercises identified with pets like sustaining, washing, playing and cleaning are likewise acceptable approaches to work out.
- Experts say that people can get relieved from stress and depression if they spend time with their pets.
- Last but not the least, our utmost priority is our security and I am 100% sure that for this one thing you can be rest assured when you have a pet at home. No criminal alert can be superior to a canine at home.
“Animals have come to mean so much in our lives. We live in a fragmented and disconnected culture. Politics are ugly, religion is struggling, technology is stressful, and the economy is unfortunate. What’s one thing that we have in our lives that we can depend on? A dog or a cat loving us unconditionally, every day, very faithfully.” – Jon Katz
So be a pet parent now! ? ?